From sandcastle building to frisbee throwing there are endless fun activities to do at the beach.
Designed in Australia by mums that care and made from soft and pliable neoprene (just like a wetsuit) Minnow Beach Booties will protect your toddler’s and children’s feet from hot sand, carpark bitumen, scratchy shells or buried litter that may be encountered in the surf and the sand.
With their simple ‘few seams’ design and a ‘pull on tab’ at the heel, Minnow Beach Booties are easy to slip on and off your child will be ready to run along, play and explore in no time!
The booties acts like socks allowing the foot to move freely therefore they are comfy to wear. Additionally, they are easy to rinse clean and dry.
Rock pool exploring is fun for the whole family. Excitement mounts when tiny crabs, juvenile fish (minnows) or star fish are discovered but the rocks can be slippery and/or sharp. Minnow booties will soon become your favourite beach and rock pool exploring accessory. The under sole is also neoprene but this area of the bootie is covered with rubber dots making them slip resistant.
Minnow Beach booties are not suitable for walking on concrete or pool surrounds, as hard surfaces will wear off the nonslip rubber dots and possibly tear the fabric.
If you are planning an all day beach affair, beaches that have adjoining playground will keep your children fully entertained into the evening. Luckily, most metropolitan areas have an incredible number of beaches near parks to explore. Available in sizes to fit toddlers up to 2 year olds Minnow booties will protect your child’s feet.
Minnow Beach Booties arrive gift boxed and will make a useful and practical gift.
- Comfortable and malleable
- Easy to rinse clean and dry
- Non slip sole
- Pull on tab at heel
- Full foot protection
- Gift boxed
Note: not designed for swimming pool use or on concrete surfaces
Measuring your Child’s Feet
1) Have the child stand and ensure that they spread their weight evenly and are standing still with feet slightly apart.
2) Draw a mark at the child’s heel.
3) Draw a mark at the tip of the longest toe.
4) Repeat for the other foot.
5) Measure the length between the two markings produced by each foot.
6) Add 1 – 1.5cm to this length to allow for growth.
* If one foot is larger than the other, purchase a size that fits the larger foot. If in doubt, always order the next size up as your child will grow into them over the season.
S – 12cm Size 4 (10-18 months)
M – 13cm Size 5 (18-24 months)
L – 14cm Size 6 (24-30 months)
XL – 15cm Size 7 (30-36 months)
There may be a 0.5cm tolerance due to fabrication. If in doubt, choose the larger size.
Care Instructions: After each use rinse with warm water and leave to air dry in a shady spot.